Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The drone of eight-bit choirs




so I was following the threads of a forum, and came across a site with archives of mountain goats shows. omg. i have spent the last twelve hours rabidly going through them. ain't even done yet. more tomorrow. oh holy shit, you guys, have i told you how much i love the variation and subtle nuance of live shows? fuck, it's all so cool. i'm peeing my pants in all the right ways right now.

OH AND SORRY--I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHERE IT'S AT. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

2 comments:

pourboy said...

Dude, I told you ages ago to check out the Internet Archive. Go to http://www.archive.org/browse.php?collection=etree&field=%2Fmetadata%2Fcreator for a browsable list of live shows by artist (including 69 shows by tmg and 48 by your new friend Kaki King). Download the VBR zip for easy to manipulate MP3s, or grab the higher quality Flac files and convert them for iTunes ( I use the MacFlac converter - Google it, dude).

Now share your source, bitch.

matt said...

That is my source, biatch. Does not dampen my excitement. Not one jot. Did you get the MP3, btw?
I Lol'd at myself.